STEP 1: Fill out this Google Form.
Women Photograph is for independent photojournalists and documentary photographers with a minimum of 5 years working professionally.
If you're having a hard time accessing it embedded in this page, use this link: https://goo.gl/forms/lBK64FzcjsI5XbAg2
STEP 2: E-mail us 2-3 images of yours for the womenphotograph.com site, sized to 800px on the longest edge, no more than 500KB in size.
This can be anything you like, but take a look at the site to get an idea of what works best — something that will scale down to thumbnail size and still read well. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
STEP 3: Join the Blink Map.
If you haven’t created an account previously, here’s how to make one and link it to your organization:
1. Click here <https://app.blink.la/signup> to get an account.
2. On step 2 (Personal) click "Yes I belong to an organization" then type “Women Photograph” and select “Women Photograph” in the drop down menu.
3. Finish setting up your account, profile and portfolio.
If you’ve already created an account here’s how to add the organization to your profile:
1. Sign into your Blink profile, and then click on your avatar on the top right corner. Then click on Account Management.
2 . Scroll down to “My Organizations” and click on the change button on the right hand side.
3. Type in “Women Photograph”, and select the suggestion from the drop-down menu. Once selected hit the “Save” button.
You'll have to be approved in order to officially join, but it usually only takes a couple days.